Request Your Free Summary EHS Compliance Assessment Today:
It's Free, 100% Confidential, & There's No Obligation!
Did You Know That OSHA Increased Fines By 78% This Year? This Means That The Average Fine From A Comprehensive Inspection Is Expected To Jump From $15-45K, To $37-90K, But Can Exceed $100K For Companies That Aren't Prepared.
EPA Increased Fines Between 50-80% At The Same Time.
OSHA Compliance Isn't Easy: Employee Training, Routine Inspections, Record Keeping, Health Testing & The List Goes On.
Environmental Compliance Can Include: Air Permitting & Authorizations, Storm Water & Waste Water Discharge Permits, Hazardous Waste Management and Hazardous Materials Reporting, and Record Keeping.
Are You Sure Your Bases Are Covered?
IT'S TIME FOR A CHECKUP!
Consider The Following Facts:
- OSHA Increased Fines by 78% & EPA Increased Fines by 50-80% This Year
- OSHA, EPA or TCEQ Could Inspect Your Business At Any Time & Without Warning
- OSHA & EPA Can Hold Business Owners Criminally Responsible In Some Cases
- Injured Or Killed Employees, Or Their Families, Can Sue Companies For Settlements That Can Run Into The $Millions
- US Companies Lose $140 BILLION Eeach Year To Occupational Injuries & Accidents
- Violating Companies Often Face Devastating Reputational Damage & PR Nightmares
Request Your Free Summary EHS Assessment Today!
Book Your Assessment Today >>
It's Time For A Checkup!